nuffnang

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SHOULD I DESCRIBE YOU MORE?

         I dun have any intention to write something tat can be considered as ‘back-biting’ here… But it has been such a dilemma for me since I was here in UIAM. I dunno whther tis is jz frm my perspective or others also tot da same way like I did. It is up to them.. I dun give a damn wat they have realy tot bcoz certainly we do have diferent ways of tinking.
           Choosing a good fren sometimes is very much dificult. Evendo we have made frenz 4 many years but it doesn’t realy determine she/he is da rite person and even if we yoosta be like ‘two peas in a pod’, sharing da same interests like handbag, clothes, shoes, watches, had a wonderful time together, but at the end the frenship can b possibly broken up. Frenship as such is created by humans.. Wat is human? A creature that tends to make some changes; whethr good or bad. Indeed we define changes as a revival for a beter off circumstance but sometimes it is not necessarily..
            Im da one who always put myself into a very comfortable ‘zone’ among frenz. I treat them fairly n of course nicely since I believe frenz r extra siblings given by God.. =) My dilemma is wen a fren who yoosta be very close, a fren who has been asumed as an actual fren dat I’ve been searching 4 is sudenly bcomes like a bold frm da blue.
            She sudenly bcomes peculiar in many ways! Yes! Very2 peculiar. She is in many ways very irritating n annoying in her behaviours. Ok, you tell her your secrets then sudenly someone asks u; Tipah, betul ke kau dengan bla bla bla tu dah tak sebulu? Padahal cerita tu dia aje yg tahu. Then after tat ur privacy maters bcome da talk of the town! Gud job, mulut tempayan! And one more ting shud I always on da receiving hand of her bad moods? Fine.. think positive… But for how long I shud alwayz act like a stone?
            You compare me in every single matters that u possesed n of course those r ur ‘xcelent’ attitudes, n achievements. Duncha know tat I never have any interest on ur hallmarks? Oh poor ting.. u really ought to know tat, dearest fren.. U speak harshly, I remain silent, U report somethng to make me afraid and I know that is the way how u wanna prevent me to achieve somethg tat u wanna achieve.. Come on babe… I’ve achieved wat I wan. Where else in da world can u find some1 who can satisfy ur every whim? It’s me me me me n the only me…
            Yeah… indeed you’re the apple of others’ eyes, but still I dun ever mind on tat. At least I have da gift of da gab to face people but you? You gotta check urself whther u really able to stnd on ur own feet or not. Dun jz simply cakap lebat tapi nak buat tak berani. So, U better stop here!
Anyway, Im keepin my fingers crossed tat she will chnge herself but I dun tink she realizes wat she has done. After much careful tot however, I have dcided to jz let her go.. I dun wanna involve myself in such a complicated ting created by her… And I wudnt chnge my mind at da eleventh hour for leaving her as fren. Tak rugi apa-apa kan? Well… da world is made up of dfrnt sorts of ppl, gud n bad… Never mind… Wat goes around comes around.

1 comment:

[rania firdaus] said...

sabo ek, nana... bese la manusia...

ni dialog dlm ati akak ms bc entri awk ni:
"uwaaa! jgn la ms ngajo nnt ada bdk ato karangan tulis gini... nanges tak berlagu hakoo nnt... abes sebtg pen merah nak mark..."

huahuahua... akak guraw je... jgn mrh ek... cenyuuummm... baru lesung pipit tu terserlah... =)