nuffnang

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'LL ALWIZ BE BY UR SIDE, ATOK..


Semalaman aku berjage tengok atok.. Even mata ni  mengantok gila kepala aku tak leh stop from tinkin bout him.. Every 5 to 10 minutes doc wil come to scrutinize his condition, put needle here n there on his body.. Aku dah tak sanggup tgk keadaan dia..
I asked da doc, 'is he unconscious or wat?' then doc said he's only in sleepin.. But da bleeding seemed cudn't be stopped.. N da doc asked 4 my grandmom's signature to give some permision to add some more blood due-to the bleeding occured.. Once again, my grannie needs to move herself to the other side just to allow the doctors doing deir works..
Lemme describe slightly bout yesterday's moment.. Doctor just sudenly came and roughly pressed grandad's chest.. Time tu perasaan geram sakit hati and pelik dalam masa yang sama..
 Why the hell was he presing my grandad's chest like that? Dia tinggikan suara kejutkan my grandad like satu hospital tu boleh dengar suara dia..  Macam tarzan weh.. N I saw my grandad got shocked when one of the Indian doctors came and pressed his chest harder than da previous doc..
Then after a brief xplanation, I cud figure out the reason.. They did not want grandad to keep sleeping due-to it might be affecting his brains to function.. If he keeps sleeping, his entire body will not be able to receive any data or information due to da collapsed brains.. And datz y, dey need to wake grandad up..
But, I still couldnt bear dis mind wenever I c his condition.. He looks very feeble wif lotsa wires on his body including mouth and nose..
I love u, atok.. I dun wan u to leave me after ignoring u for many times.. Ya ALLAH, pjgkanlah umurnya.. Kalaupun KAU ingin ambil dia dari kami, permudahkanlah segalanya so dat dia akan pergi dgn aman. Aku akn blajar utk redha....... Seriously, aku tak snggup tgk atok derita bergantung dgn machines utk mcungap setiap nafas..

*Pic kat ats ni time die tgh ckp dgn aku.. Dis time his condtion stil ok but esok after I went back to c him I just saw him laying down on the bed unconsciously.. :( Get well soon, atok... We missed you-

5 comments:

farah nadzirah lokfi said...

fara doakn yg terbaik utk atok nana..bykkn besaba k na..

anakamal said...

ya Allah,Kau kurangkanlah penderitaannya dan Kau berikanlah yang terbaik untuknya!

anakamal said...

Ya Allah, kau kurangkanlah penderitaannya dan Kau berikanlah yangterbaik untuknya...amiin~

UknoWana said...

semoga atuk ko cepat sembuh... doa2 la... wat solat hajat eh... insyaAllah..

Liyana Zahim said...

Thanx sume.. Doa korang sgt2 dhargai.. Sgt....