Does it exist? Yeah! Im serious! It does! Do u ever come across wif the word euthanasia? If not, lemme tell u wat does it mean… EUTHANASIA means terminaly ill patients who r allowed 2 die after a doctor who is a specialist in da illness comfirms da diagnosis n prognosis. In d other hand it means terminatin the life of a human being. I had tis ting during my late granddad was at hospital... The whole family had discussed whter to terminate the machine tat provided breathin assistance to granddad or not. Im da one who was disagreed wif da idea from my father… He said, we beter terminate da machine to avoid granddad from suffering for every breathe tat he took.. I was like… My GOD, I possibly wil not able to see da waves displayed bcome in straight line… I think it is despicable act tat undermines da basic rite of tat person, da rite to live.. (almost sheding tears)
Can u imagine, at a time wen a terminally ill patient requires greater care n luv, he is considered a burden n is deemed fit n got rid of! It is immediate death! Oh granddad, I missed u so much…
I will opine tat euthanasia is like abortion, is considered a sacrilege. All religions denounce tis type of ting rite? Tak kesian ke bila seseorang yg terlalu2 ingin terus bernafas then suddenly kite cbut bntuan prnfsn tu… Really!!!! It is more than cruel… Life is ALLAH’s gift to mankind n to take away tat life shows defiance…
To physicians out der, it is ur duty to use ur expertise to treat da patient who has been entrusted to his care. Carry out ur duty wif dedication n professionalism.. Sory, Im not blaming this bunch of ppl but jz wanna give my personal opinions based on my xperience. I knw tat a doctor is bound by a code of ethics 2 give da best possible mdcal attention n to prolong da life of a patient. Likewise it is da duty of da patient’s next –of-kin to provide physcl n emotionl cmfrt to da patient n prepare him to meet his end wif dgnity…
Thus, I against this ting so much! It is not too much if I say euthanasia shudnt b allowed WIF/WITHOUT da consent of da patient or da family.
No comments:
Post a Comment