We all hve very high xpectations/ideals about our future life husbands/wives rite? It is quite natural 2 have preconceived ideas bout our future life partners. It’ll indeed, b rare 2 find an ideal life partner wif all da virtues n qualities tat we exalt. Naaa… Maybe tat is da reason y some r/ships tat hve strong initial potential tend to bcome sour! Bcinta bgai nak rak last2 merapu gak. Well… Der’s ntg wrong to hve dreams n fantasies bout our future life partners but dey shud remain jz tat…
Me myslf also got my dreams n fantasies of wat an ideal husband shud b. In da 1st place, he shud b a gem of chrcter wif a heart of gold… Taat pada TUHAN ngan mak bapak dia.. Well gud chrcter n personality traits top my list of preferences. Ahaks! Mestila nk yg baek jer… Seems like I demand for a person wif a very gud chrcter. Indeed I am! He is da one who will lead me after we get married.
But I wudnt want a man wif Orlando Bloom’s physique or Henry Golding’s charm bcoz then he wud b sought aftr by evry othr woman and if he happens to hve roving eye, then he may prove to b unfaithful… But actly I dun realy gve a damn bout tat… Kumbang ukan seko…Da la ukan seko banyak spesis lak tu… Wakakaka.. Blagak tak aku?
Neway... I thnk I wud rather prefer a man wif average looks but who has a gud reputation n w/out any major flaws in his character.. Sbb aku pun ukan lawo… The centerpiece is jz b urself! U dun need to pretend 2 b great, damn smart or evyrthing… (Mr A, u got tis?)
Neway... I thnk I wud rather prefer a man wif average looks but who has a gud reputation n w/out any major flaws in his character.. Sbb aku pun ukan lawo… The centerpiece is jz b urself! U dun need to pretend 2 b great, damn smart or evyrthing… (Mr A, u got tis?)

3 comments:
ajad tuh lam kategori ensem la kande!!
to Mrs A...bilo den nk dapek mkn nasik minyak nie...haha...
-jumpa pn blom pnah,cmno eh-
XD
Kande: Beliau mmg ensem di hati bete!!!!!!!!!
Uncle: Taper.. Org meleysia mmg frenly cam uncle.. Gegegegegegge~
Post a Comment