nuffnang

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHER X BERTAULIAH~

Farah will get engaged on 19 of February.. Congrotualtions dearly.. I was realy shocked of tis news.. Really2 shocked.. After finished my clas, she sudenly shouted at me, called my name... She smiled as usual but something peculiar wif her smilin tat time.. Hahaha.. I guesed she realy has smtg big to tell me..  Indeed! She told me tat she will get engaged wif her beloved 'Sunshine'... U guys r so sweetlah!
But double n triple shocked wen she asked me to be her photographer on tat day.. OMG.. My dear.. Edrick has not been xplored jz yet.. Wat m i suposed to do? I dun wanna ruin those pictures that certainly will b reminded for the rest of ur life.. I have nver really taken any pictures meant to be much more than snapshots but I was hoping to be able to do tat on ur engagement day.. InsyaALLAH I will try my level best.. For u I will jz make it da best.. Once again, congratulations my dear!!!!!

This is Farah.. Da beautiful lady of the Land.. Hiks~

3 comments:

Raden said...

wat bideo sekali kande!

farah nadzirah lokfi said...

dear...dun worry....juz try u level best...trust n believe on urself...watever hasilnya dats r frist trial...fara tak kisah,,it jus an engagement....gamba sekadar utk memori kita bersama...n lebih bermkna sbb gamba tu taken by my beshfren n will be ur first try...=))

Liyana Zahim said...

Kande: Video? Lagi bete tak tau sehabok haram..
Farah: Rusak gambo jgn mrh yer.. Heee~