Everyone is happy coz tomorow is the outset of Ramadhan month.. Da month for all Muslims to seek as much rewards from every good deed.. Insya-ALLAH.. As usual, since 2006 Im going to celebrate it wif all of my beloved frenz in dis campus.. In da same time got classes in whch I need to walk everyday.. It must b tired but hopefully all the fatigues cud be da rewards for me.. Hmm, really missed school times.. Everyday staying at home, break da fast wif fmly.. Hehehe.. Tak sdr, diri ni da besar..
Hopefully everything dat Im gonna do will be under God's sanctify..
Last nite I received a msg from Aunty Amy's bf.. Told me bout my grandad's condition.. Der's jz no words to describe.. It looks like der's no chance for him to recover.. He didnt eat at all, cant even stand.. And new ting, he couldnt speak anymre.. It means dat we can really interact wif him anymre..
Then I called my grandmom.. Asking everything bout grandad.. I cud feel how sad my grandmom.. All of my aunties n uncles will go back n of course I have to be der wif dem as well.. I dun wanna be missing among dem for dis time..
Nothg else can be done except jz praying and keep praying on him.. My GOD, i cant really face dis ting.. Im not strong enough.. Realy not strong enough..
I love him, I love him, and I love him so much..
Dear God, plz keep his life longer.. I hope to celebrate Eid wif him dis year.. Plz give me chance..
We are all need him..
No comments:
Post a Comment